After a day of picking apples or on a night in with a cup of hot cider, you will love our Peanut Butter Snappers Rice Krispie Treats. This reimagined classic will have the whole family asking for seconds!
- 1 6oz Bag Peanut Butter Snappers, cut into medium size pieces
- 5 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 2 Bags Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and peanut butter, and stir until melted and well-blended.
- Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Add Peanut Butter Snappers pieces. Stir until well blended.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares when cool.