The salty sweetness of Snappers® takes this tart to the next level. Our test kitchen used a pre made crust to make this a quick dessert. It’s a treat you’ll definitely be making more than once.
- 1 Premade Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 bag of Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers®
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Make sure to stir the chocolate and milk when melting so it doesn’t burn and pour into the crust as soon as it’s smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture evenly over cookie crust. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Wash raspberries and cut in half.
- Cut Snappers into quarters.
- Once the tart is completely cool, arrange raspberries and Snappers on top in any pattern desired.