Chewy, fudgy, pretzel-coated cookies in less than 20 minutes start to finish! Our test kitchen loved how easy these were to put together and the simplicity of the recipe makes it perfect for the kiddos to help.
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Brownie Snappers®
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Find Dark Chocolate Caramel Brownie Snappers near you
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Finely chop Snappers® into coarse crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, eggs, and oil until well blended.
- Form a tablespoon of dough into a ball, then roll ball in crushed Snappers® until coated.
- Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.