We can’t keep our hands off of this salty sweet combination! Savory Peanut Butter Snappers® and sweet kettle corn were meant for each other. The challenge is to share the bowl with the entire party before you finish it off yourself!
- 10 cups popped kettle corn
- 1 bag Peanut Butter Snappers, chopped into quarters
- 1 bag (8 oz) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Pop kettle corn according to directions on the package.
- Chop Peanut Butter Snappers® into quarters.
- Combine popcorn and Snappers® pieces and spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring and checking every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn and Snappers® mixture.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle evenly over popcorn mixture.
- Let peanut butter and chocolate harden.
- Break up and serve in a bowl, small paper bags, or favorite party tableware.