Truffles are such a nice gift for the holidays. Easy to make and pretty on a plate, these Peanut Butter Truffles have a twist- a hint of salty, crunchy pretzel. Our test kitchen found that, by starting with Snappers®, all you need is three ingredients to have truffles in a snap!
- 2 cups finely chopped Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snappers®
- 2 tsp butter, melted
2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Additional finely chopped Snappers® for garnish
- Finely chop Peanut Butter Snappers® .
- In a medium bowl, drizzle melted butter over chopped Snappers and stir until moist.
- Form truffle-sized balls with mixture and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Remove Peanut Butter Snappers® balls from freezer and roll in melted chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle with finely chopped Snappers® for garnish.
- Place on a cookie sheet and let harden.