At Snappers, it’s no secret we love caramel. We couldn't miss out on caramel apples this fall, so we found the perfect way include friends in the fun with a caramel apple party! Snappers Caramel Apple bar, anyone?
Fresh apple slices, dipped in warm caramel, and rolled in your favorite chopped Snappers. Whether you create these treats with your kids, dunk away with your friends, or indulge all on your own, this is a recipe you’ll return to every single fall!
*Pro Tip: These pops wrap up nicely for a take to school treat
**Pro Pro Tip: Check out our Snappers’ cider pairing for even more fall festivity http://bit.ly/2dDvf3z
- 1 bag of your favorite apples
- 1 bag of caramel for melting
- 1 6oz Bag of Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers
- 1 6oz Bag of Original Milk Chocolate Caramel Snappers
- 1 6oz bag of Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snappers
- 1 package wooden skewers or lollipop sticks
- Chop Snappers into crumb size pieces, placing into shallow bowls for dipping later
- Slice apples into eighths or thick enough to get sticks through
- Place a stick into one end of each slice, keeping them sturdy enough for dipping
- Melt caramel according to directions on the package
- While holding the sticks, dip apple slices into caramel, coating half of the apple slice. Immediately dip into Snappers crumbs
- Place dipped apples onto a sheet to cool and set
- After cooling, dig in!