Looking for something fun to do with the kiddos or an easy treat to bring to the Easter egg hunt this weekend? Try making these sweet and easy treats!
- Mini Jellybeans
- 4 oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- Fill a small bowl with sprinkles.
- Melt a half cup of chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave on low for two minutes, stopping to stir every 20 seconds.
- Roll the edges of a Snapper in melted chocolate and then roll in the sprinkles, just enough to rim the edge of each piece.
- Dip a small section of each jellybean in melted chocolate and gently push into center of the Snapper.
- Let the finished nests set for ten minutes.