Looking for a quick, no-bake recipe for your kids, friends, or family? Our four-ingredient Snappers No Bake Mini Cheesecakes don’t even require you to preheat an oven! Our test kitchen found that by chopping and pressing Snappers into the base of the pan, you can add a twist on classic cheesecake crusts that includes chocolate, caramel, and pretzels.
- One 6oz bag Original Milk Chocolate Snappers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- Chop Snappers into very small pieces.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and blended.
- Fold in cool whip. Using a muffin pan, spoon in two teaspoons of Snappers crumbles.
- Press crumbs flat using the back of a spoon. If needed, place a cupcake liner on top of the Snappers before pressing to avoid sticking to the spoon.
- Fill to top with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with additional Snappers crumbles or a half Snapper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.